Acer presents new tablet, Acer Iconia Tab A101. This is a tablet with a 7 inch screen is loaded with many advantages, with a stylish design, is also equipped with a 3G connection.
Dimensions 195 mm x 117 mm x 13.1 mm and supported by a capacitive LCD resolution of 600 x 1024 pixels, this Android tablet is quite heavy for a tablet. His weight reached 415 grams, because the upper and lower body using metal materials.
In terms of performance, the Acer Iconia Tab A101 equipped with a 1GHz Dual Core processor also Android 3.0 Honeycomb version that is compatible with Flash 10.3. This allows the user while reading e-books, browsing, or watching YouTube.
Another interesting feature is the 5 MP camera as the main camera is equipped with auto focus feature also additional 2MP camera.
For you who want to enjoy video content with a larger screen, Acer Iconia A101 can be connected with high-definition devices via HDMI output (mini) are available.
Branded tablets can be purchased at a price terjangaku. For consumers who are interested in purchasing, can get it at a price of 3.89 million bonus plus unlimited data package from XL Axiata for six months.
Acer Iconia A101
• OS Android 3.0 (Honeycomb)
• Dimensions 195 mm x 117 mm x 13.1 mm
• Weight 415 grams
• LCD capacitive touch screen 7-inch
• Resolution 600 x 1024 pixels
• Dual-core Processor 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9
• GeForce graphics chipset Tegra 2 T20
• 5MP main camera, Auto Focus, LED Flash
• Secondary camera 2MP
• Connectivity HSDPA 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
• Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Wi-Fi hotspots
• microSD slot up to 32 GB
• Battery Li-Po 1530 mAh